Monday, April 13, 2009

Asian Airlines Delight Thier Customers

16.2 million travellers from about 100 countries took part in Skytrax's annual survey - Skytrax specializes in airline and airport research. The top 10 airlines are all Asian airlines, see details here.


The Economist writes in an article "Asian Tigers" here:

"Lining up behind the Hong Kong carrier were, in order, Singapore Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Qantas, Etihad Airways, Air New Zealand, Malaysia Airlines and Thai Airways. Interestingly/strangely enough, the exact same airlines made up last year's top ten, albeit in a slightly different order."

I am an international traveler, yet I will reserve my comments regarding my personal experiences and share the comments of a customer of the airline industry:

"Yesterday at the airport in Hong Kong, I was waiting to get on an AA/Cathay flight back to the USA, and my heart sank when I realized it was an American 777 as opposed to the Cathay plane."

No comments: